Feel Better fast in a Dental Emergency!
Looking for an emergency dentist? Glenwood Dental Care is here to help you and your family! Our emergency dental clinic in Edmonton offers same-day emergency dental care for current and new patients alike in our downtown Edmonton office.
We’re here to help you and your family with:
- Knocked-out Teeth
- Cracked, chipped or broken teeth
- Broken crowns and fillings
- Abscesses or swelling
- Bleeding or Signs of Infection
- Anything that might not feel right in your mouth!
What to do in a Dental Emergency
Don’t grin and bear it! Pain is your body’s way of telling you something is wrong. If you’re uncomfortable or concerned about a new sensation in your mouth, contact our office and we’ll get you scheduled right away.
In the meantime, try these dental pain relief tips:
- Take over-the-counter pain medication as directed
- Gently rinse your mouth with warm salt water
- Avoid chewing in the affected area or eating hard, sharp, or sticky foods
Our Emergency Dental Services
Whether it’s your child’s first visit to the dentist, or it’s been a while since your last visit, our judgment-free family dentists are here to give you the help you need.